Pumpkin Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding
This is a recipe we've been making for years, and is one of our favorite ways to kick off pumpkin spice season!
Pumpkin is an antioxidant-rich ingredient that adds nutrient density to this bread pudding recipe, so it's a great way to get in your vitamins (and enjoy them, too!)
We sweeten it up using coconut-infused cane sugar from Salty Wahine, which is a two-ingredient delicacy sourced right on the island of Kauai. Golden raisins and macadamia nuts from Island Harvest add a delightful texture.
Keep reading to get the recipe and embrace Fall the Hawaiian way!
- 8 cups bread, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Salty Wahine coconut sugar + 2 Tbsp
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup Island Harvest macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 9×13 baking dish coat with cooking spray on all sides.
- Combine the yogurt, milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and 1 cup of Salty Wahine Coconut Sugar in a bowl and whisk.
- Stir in the golden raisins and gently fold the bread cubes into mixture.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 baking dish
- In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp Salty Wahine Coconut sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over mixture and cover the baking pan loosely with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with the Island Harvest Macadamia Nuts and and bake until the top is golden and the center is set, 20 to 25 minutes longer.
We suggest topping this with our homemade caramel recipe or the Coconut Butter from Dip Into Paradise!
Be the first to comment.