Air Fryer Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake Bites
School is officially in full swing and we know breakfast time can be a bit of a struggle. You still want to make sure your keikis are getting all of the nutrition they need to grow & focus, but only have 20 minutes to do it! Talk about #stressful.
Our quick & delicious Air Fryer Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake Bites will solve all of your back-to-school breakfast woes. These 3-ingredient, pancake-dipped, banana bites will give your keikis everything they need to start their day off on a well-fed foot.
Just dip fresh banana slices in one of our Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake Mixes (both gluten and gluten-free options available), then top with the oh-so-sweet Coconut Syrup from Dip Into Paradise for a breakfast they'll want to eat again and again!
P.S. These aren't just for keikis. Adults can absolutely enjoy them, too!
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup Hawaii's Finest Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake Mix or Mochi Foods Banana Macadamia Nut Mochi Pancake Mix (for gluten free option)
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- Dip Into Paradise Coconut Syrup
- Line your air fryer with parchment paper
- Slice bananas 1/2"
- Mix pancake mix and milk in bowl
- Dip banana slices and coat with pancake mixture
- Place in air fryer at 350F for 7 minutes
- Enjoy warm and serve with coconut syrup