Lilikoi Deviled Eggs
It's not a true Easter celebration without deviled eggs!
For these Lilikoi Deviled Eggs, we've taken the classic recipe and added a tropical twist to it by adding in two of our fan favorite ingredients.
You won't want to pass up these protein-packed treats this Easter! And while we know that they are supposed to be served as apps, we won't tell if you put a few to the side to enjoy during the main course.
Keep reading to get the recipe!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. Salty Wahine Red Alaea Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Pepper
- Dash of Big Island Burn Pineapple Lilikoi Hot Sauce
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut them in half.
- Remove the yolks and place into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Scoop the egg mixture back into the egg whites.
- Garnish with a small sprig of chives
- Season with Salty Wahine Hawaiian Sea Salt and Rainbow Pepper