Pineapple Easter Ham
We love a traditional Ham recipe for Easter, but we love experimenting even more!
Our Pineapple Easter Ham is the perfect main course meal for your holiday gathering with a tropical twist.
We've taken Dip Into Paradise Pineapple Jam, Maui Fruit Jewels Pineapple Puree, Salty Wahine Pineapple Sugar and topped it off with Aunty Lilikoi's Passion Fruit Mustard to create a culinary masterpiece that your tastebuds will thank you for and your friends & family will beg you for year after year.
- 8 lbs bone-in ham
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups Maui Fruit Jewels Pineapple Puree
- 1 cup Salty Wahine Pineapple Cane Sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup Dip Into Paradise pineapple jam
- Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Mustard
- In a large pot add 1 cup water and the sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place ham, pineapple puree and pineapple juice in the pot. Make sure ham is fully submerged in pineapple puree and juice by adding the remaining water.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook for 1 hour. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer the ham into a roasting pan, score skin and fat into diamond shapes.
- Brush pineapple jam onto ham.
- Bake ham uncovered at pre-heated 400°F oven for 40 minutes or until well browned, basting once with juice from bottom of pan.
- Let ham rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Aunty Lilikoi Passion Fruit Mustard on the side as a condiment.
Not hosting this year? Share this recipe with your Ohana!