Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls
This month we are celebrating all things coconut over on Instagram and in honor of that we're sharing our recipe for Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls!
These easy-to-make treats require just four ingredients using a customer favorite: North Shore Goodies Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter. If you're not a huge coconut fan, you can substitute the flavor for any of our other varieties such as Coffee, Banana, or Original!
Here are a few fun facts for our coconut lovers:
🥥The coconut is a local Hawaiian treasure, but it's not native to the island. Coconuts were brought to Hawaiian land by early Polynesian voyagers.
🥥They grow on palm trees that can reach 100 feet in height
🥥The coconut takes up to one year to fully mature before it's ready for harvest
🥥"Niu" is the Hawaiian word for coconut
Keep reading to get the recipe!
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup of North Shore Goodies Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter and softened butter together in a mixing bowl. Add in powdered sugar slowly until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips according to package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip the peanut butter balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate to drip off. Place the chocolate balls onto wax paper, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Are you a coconut fan? Tell us in the comments!