Easy peasy 4-ingredient holiday appetizer (with almost no prep 🤪)
Our Hawaiian Guava Meatballs are a twist on the classic crockpot meatball app everyone knows and loves. You know, the ones that are at almost EVERY holiday gathering and use grape jelly & BBQ sauce?
- 32 ounces frozen, fully-cooked meatballs
- 12 ounces Da Kine Original BBQ Sauce
- 10 ounces Dip into Paradise Guava Jelly
- In a small bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce and jelly until well combined.
- Add the jelly mixture to the crockpot, and stir in the meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 2 - 3 hours on HIGH, or 4 - 6 hours on LOW, until the meatballs and sauce are hot.
- Serve directly from the crockpot with a serving spoon or toothpicks, or transfer to a serving dish.