Macadamia Nut Honey Mustard Pork Loin Roast
The main course for Christmas at our house this year is going to be this sweet, savory, and oh-so-tender pork loin roast!
We’re roasting this pork loin to perfection using a marinade featuring Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey from Big Island Bees and Maui Onion Mustard from Dip Into Paradise, with Maui Onion Sea Salt from For Js Hawaii for a finishing touch.
- 1/4 cup Big Island Bees Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey
- 1/4 cup Dip into Paradise Maui Onion Mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
For the Pork Loin
- 1, 2.5-3 pound center cut boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 tablespoon For Js Maui Onion Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, mustard, and apple cider vinegar. While constantly whisking the dijon and honey mixture, slowly pour in the olive oil and whisk to combine. Put aside.
- Combine the salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small dish.
- Season pork with salt mixture.
- Spread ⅓ of honey mustard on pork.
- Heat olive oil a large, oven-safe lidded pot over medium-high heat.
- Add pork loin and brown 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Place the lid on the pot and bake at 325 F for one hour or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers 145 F.
- Remove the roast from oven and let sit for 15 minutes before slicing.
- serve with additional honey mustard dressing if desired.
Be the first to comment.