Aloha Mango Cheesecake Dessert
What do you get when you mix sweet, sweet mango with creamy cheesecake filling? The answer is our Aloha Mango Cheesecake Dessert Bars!
Every ounce of these delicious bars are made from scratch and filled with Aloha, from the crust to the filling.
The crunchy, buttery crust is made using our Salted Organic Macadamia Nuts from Island Harvest. These are grown on the lush slopes of the Kohala Mountains on the Big Island of Hawaii and are certified organic by International Certification Services, Inc.
For the mango filling, we used the delectable Mango Butter from Dip Into Paradise and combined it with fresh mango cubes, cream cheese, and whipped topping! The mango butter is a simple, but delicious blend of Hawaiian-grown mango, butter, and sugar.
Fun fact: Dip Into Paradise also offers a line of jellies and syrups. You can shop the entire collection here!
Ready to whip up these Aloha-filled dessert bars? Keep reading to get the recipe!
For the Crust:
- 2 blocks butter
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped Island Harvest Organic Macadamia Nuts Salted
For the Filling
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup Dip into Paradise Mango Butter
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Mango chopped into bite size cubes
- Mix crust ingredients in a bowl until combined (it will be crumbly). Press crust mixture with your hands into 9″x13″ pan and bake at 350ºF until lightly brown (about 20 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix Mango Butter and fresh chopped mango.
- In a separate bowl, mix softened cream cheese, confectioners sugar, whipped topping and vanilla extract in a bowl until thoroughly combined and pour into cooled baked crust.
- Layer the fresh mango mixture to the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for an hour or more.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Snap a picture and tag us on Instagram @tastesofaloha. Mahalo!