Hibiscus Mint Mamaki Iced Tea
POV: It's a beautiful summer day. You're swinging in a hammock that's powered by a warm breeze and you're sipping on the most delightful glass of tropical iced tea your tastebuds have ever experienced.
We have some great news! You can make this dreamy scene a reality with our Hibiscus Mint Mamaki Iced Tea recipe.
This super simple recipe takes under fifteen minutes (plus the brewing time) and features a few of our favorite ingredients. The base of the tea is the tangy and refreshing Hibiscus Mint Mamaki Tea from Oribe Tea Company. We add our secret Hawaiian Vanilla Bean Syrup recipe for a touch of sweetness using the Big Island Bees Lehua Honey with Vanilla Bean.
Read on to get the full recipe!
Ingredients (for tea)
1 Oribe Hibiscus Mint Mamaki Cold Brew Tea Bag
4 Sprigs Mint
1 Lime (sliced)
1/2 cup of Simple Vanilla Bean Syrup *see recipe below
- Fully immerse one cold brew tea bag in 64oz (1/2 gallon) of filtered water.
- Cold brew the tea in your fridge for 6 hrs minimum or overnight.
- After brewing is complete, add Simple Vanilla Bean Syrup* and stir
- Fill two big glasses with ice and pour cold brew tea into them. Garnish with lime slices and a sprig of mint.
Variation: add some lime sparkling water to make a mocktail spritzer.
*Simple Vanilla Bean Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup of Big Island Bees Vanilla Bean Lehua Honey
- 1 cup of water
Boil the water and liquify the honey into the water. Let cool. Keep in fridge and use to easily sweeten your tea and coffees.