Mango Calamansi Rosé Sangria
Say Aloha to your new favorite summertime cocktail with our Mango Calamansi Rosé Sangria!
This is a tropical twist on the traditional summertime sangria recipe, featuring the Calamansi Sour Mix from our good friends at Hamakua Coast Premium. This mixer is made right here on the Hawaiian Islands and is a balanced flavor of sweet and sour lime. It's a versatile bar staple that can be used in a variety of drinks. In fact, check out how we used it in our recent Hamakua Calamansi Whiskey Sour recipe.
Mix in mango juice, fresh fruit, and your favorite Rosé and Prosecco so you can raise a toast to tropical tastes all summer long!
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 nectarine or peach, sliced
- ½ cup of Hamakua Coast Premium Calamansi Sour Mix
- 1 bottle off-dry Rosé
- 1 bottle favorite Prosecco
- 1 cup favorite vodka
- 2 cups mango juice
- Pour vodka, mango juice and calamansi sour mix in a pitcher and stir.
- Add chopped mango, sliced nectarine.
- Add prosecco and rosé to pitcher and stir again.
- Chill for 2 hours
Planning on making this recipe? Be sure to post it and tag us on Instagram @tastesofaloha!