Guava Coconut Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
It's April and time to celebrate with a sweet and decadent treat using our Flavor of the Month, coconut, guava, and macadamia nuts.
We've taken classic Hawaiian Sweet Bread (which is amazing on its own) and amplified its deliciousness by filling it with our homemade mixture of Dip Into Paradise Guava Jam, Coconut Butter, Guava Butter, Salty Wahine Coconut Sugar and Island Harvest Macadamia Nuts!
Guava and coconut are commonly grown across the Hawaiian Islands, and all of the ingredients used in this recipe are sourced directly from our bountiful land.
Make this treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! If you're looking for a savory Hawaiian roll recipe, click here for our Maui Onion Ham & Cheese Sliders.
Great brunch recipe for Easter & Mothers Day!
Ingredients9 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
8oz Dip Into Paradise Guava Jam
2 Tbs Salty Wahine Gourmet Coconut Cane Sugar
1/2 Cup + 2 tsp Dip Into Paradise Coconut Butter
1/2 Cup + 2 Tbs Island Harvest Macadamia Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice Hawaiian sweet rolls in half using a bread knife.
- Place bottom of rolls into an 8x8 baking pan coated with cooking spray
- Mix Guava Jam, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Butter.
- Spread mixture evenly onto rolls in pan.
- Place the top of Hawaiian sweet rolls onto the filling mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- For glaze mix guava butter, coconut butter.
- Remove rolls from the oven and brush with glaze and top with chopped macadamia nuts.