Passionfruit Guava Glazed Bone-In Pork Roast
At Tastes of Aloha, we love experimenting in the kitchen. This recipe for Passionfruit Guava Glazed Bone-In Pork Roast is an old favorite and was created by one of our founders so we know it's delicious! This main dish, with it's hint of Hawaii, will be a great addition to your holiday spread.
- Bone-In Pork Roast (any size to your liking)
- Da Kine Hawaiian Original BBQ Rub
- Aunty Lilikoi Passion Guava Jelly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Generously coat the roast with Da Kine Hawaiian Original BBQ Rub
- Place roast fat side up on roasting pan with rack.
- Roast uncovered for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees until a nice golden crust forms.
- Brush the Aunty Lilikoi Passion Guava Jelly onto roast
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to roast uncovered for about 11/2-2 hours and reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees**
- Let rest 10-15 minutes prior to carving.