Hawaiian Chocolate Coffee Peanut Butter Pie
If you're looking for a last-minute holiday dessert, this Hawaiian Chocolate Coffee Peanut Butter Pie is the answer to your prayers. This decadent pie features our North Shore Goodies Kona Coffee Peanut Butter that is made with just two ingredients: peanuts and Kona Coffee! Plus it's made right here in Hawaii. It doesn't get more natural than that!
Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
- 1 5/8 cups North Shore Goodies Kona Coffee Peanut Butter
- 1 6oz ready made chocolate pie crust
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 8 TBS Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
Peanut Butter Pie Method
- Add 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups North Shore Goodies Kona Coffee Peanut Butter and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the ready made pie crust into a smooth layer. Place in freezer.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a large glass or heat-proof bowl. In a saucepan, bring heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours until ready to serve.
If you try it out, post a picture of your dessert to Instagram and be sure to tag us @tastesofaloha. We love seeing our customers enjoying our favorite recipes!
We wish you a very, bright and merry Holiday Season and we hope you enjoy it with a little Taste of Aloha in your holiday entertaining! Happy Holidays!