Paniolo Baked Beans
Looking for the perfect 4th of July Spread?
Our Paniolo Baked Beans can help with their savory, smoky flavor -- and did we mention there's bacon?
Get the recipe below!
- ½ lb bacon sliced into bite size portions
- 1 medium onion diced, separate into two equal portions
- ½ medium green bell pepper diced
- 1lb ground beef
- 3 Tbs Da Kine Hawaiian Original Rub
- 2 cans favorite baked beans
- ¾ cup Da Kine Smoky BBQ Sauce
- ⅓ cup Dip Into Paradise Pineapple Mustard
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Parsley for garnish
- In a skillet cook bacon and onion until browned. Remove and drain bacon onion mixture on a paper towel.
- In another skillet, cook ground beef, remaining onion, and green bell peppers. Season with Da Kine Original Rub. Cook until ground beef is no longer pink.
- In a large foil pan add the 2 cans of baked beans, ground beef mixture, and bacon mixture. Stir to combine.
- Top the mixture with Da Kine Smoky BBQ Sauce, DIP Pineapple Mustard and Brown Sugar. Stir to combine well.
- Cover the foil pan with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Remove from the oven and serve warm!