Grilled Pineapple with Sweet Heat
We're bringing the heat this summer with this recipe for our delicious Grilled Pineapple with Sweet Heat.
Grilled pineapple should be a backyard staple this season for anyone who is looking to snack healthily! Did you know -- pineapple is known to boost immunity, aid in healthy digestion, and support healthy bones!
We're reaping all of those benefits and adding some bonus flavor with this recipe by coating fresh pineapple with the Sweet Heat from Hawaiian Hotties. This two-ingredient flavor enhancer is a unique combination of sugar and Hawaiian Chili Pepper.
Are you ready to brave the bold flavor of our Grilled Pineapple with Sweet Heat? If your answer is "yes!", keep reading to get the full recipe!
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/4 c Hawaiian Hotties Sweet Heat
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees.
- Cut rind off of pineapple and core. Slice into spears and skewer each spear.
- Place pineapple in a container. Sprinkle Hawaiian Hotties Sweet Heat over the top. Turn over and repeat on other side of spears. You want to make sure that each side is coated with Sweet Heat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Place pineapple on grill and brush on any remaining Sweet Heat
- Grill each side 2-3 minutes
- Enjoy with vanilla ice cream, gelato or by itself!