Macadamia Nut Latte with HCP Orgeat
Is it even October if you haven’t added hot lattes to your coffee rotation yet?
While we know Pumpkin Spice Lattes are all the rage this season (and yes, we may have started enjoying them in August), we’re sharing an alternative with you that you’re bound to love just as much!
Our Macadamia Nut Latte is a great Fall alternative made with Macadamia Orgeat from Hamakua Coast Premium for a nutty fall essence that will keep you feeling warm & cozy (with a hint of Hawaii) all season long.
Get the recipe below!
- 4 oz Strong Brewed Hawaiian Finest Specialties Macadamia Nut Coffee
- 1 cup whole milk or dairy Free
- 1-2 tbsp HCP Macadamia Nut Orgeat depending on sweetness desired
- Brew a strong batch of Hawaiian Finest Specialties Macadamia Nut Coffee.
- Add 1 tbsp Macnut Orgeat to 1 cup of the milk desired.
- Heat up the milk. Heat slowly but do not let milk boil.
- Using a handheld stick blender or regular blender, froth milk until your desired froth.
- Add the brewed coffee to your favorite coffee mug and slowly stir in the frothed milk.