Lilikoi Buttered Mahi Mahi
This recipe for Lilikoi Buttered Mahi Mahi is going to be your next summer staple!
Mahi Mahi is a tender, flaky and semi-sweet fish. We've complemented it with the flavors of the lilikoi and guava for a tropical twist you can enjoy on a warm night.
The best part? Our Lilikoi Buttered Mahi Mahi uses just a few ingredients for big taste!
We use the Dip Into Paradise Lilikoi Butter to add a subtle fruity taste, which we balance with a splash of Macadamia Nut Premium Oil from Maiden Hawaii Naturals for a nutty flavor. We add Salty Wahine's Guava Garlic Salt for an extra kick!
Keep reading to get the recipe.
- Rinse the mahi mahi fillets with cold water and pat dry.
- Season the mahi-mahi fillets with Guava Garlic Salt on both sides.
- Heat on medium heat and add Macadamia Nut Oil.
- Add the mahi mahi fillets to the skillet and cook them for 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the skillet and let rest in a separate serving dish.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and lilikoi butter. Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir till bubbling.
- Spoon the sauce over the mahi mahi fillets and top with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve Immediately