Happy Cinco de Mayo 🎉 In honor of this fun-filled holiday, we're whipping up these uniquely delicious Lilikoi Margaritas!
We've taken the classic margarita recipe that we all know & love and added a secret ingredient.
Our all-natural Passion Fruit Syrup from Aunty Lilikoi is made from real passion fruit grown on the island of Kauai and adds a sweet tang to this cocktail.
Next, we add the finishing touch by dipping the rim in Li Hing Mui Powder from Da Vine Hawaii. This sweet, salty, and tangy plum powder adds an extra blast of fruity, Hawaiian flavor.
Here's how to mix up your own glass of paradise!
- 4 oz sweet/sour cocktail mix
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz Passion Fruit Syrup from Aunty Lilikoi
- Li Hing Mui Powder from Da Vine Hawaii
- Fill blender with ice.
- Add sweet/sour cocktail mix, tequila, triple sec and Aunty Lilikoi syrup.
- Add enough water to cover the ice. Blend.
- Rim with Li Hing Mui Powder
Be sure to post your cocktail creation on Instagram and give us a tag! We love seeing our customers and followers enjoy their own Tastes of Aloha!