Hawaiian Super Bowl Lilikoi Wings Recipe
Bring these Hawaiian Super Bowl Lilikoi Wings to your game-day gathering this year for a recipe that will be a bigger buzz than the halftime show.
These are sweet & savory, made with Da Vine Foods Pumehana Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce , Ohana Spice Trading Company's Tradition Seasoning & Rub, and Honua Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey.
Even if your friends & family don't agree on who they're rooting for, they'll agree that this recipe is the hands down best!
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chicken wings in a medium bowl, then liberally apply Ohana Spice Trading Co Tradition Seasoning & Rub, salt, & pepper to the chicken wings.
- Toss the wings and ensure that the spices coat the wings.
- Line chicken wings onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes and flip them to the other side. Return to oven and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Start making the sauce while wings are baking the last 25 minutes. Melt unsalted butter to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add Pumehana Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce, Honua Macadamia Nut Honey to the melted butter. Stir to combine, then allow to come to a simmer. Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- When the wings have finished baking, place them all into a large bowl. Pour the Lilikoi Honey Sauce over the warm chicken wings, then use a spoon to toss the wings until completely coated.
- Place coated wings back onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for another 7 minutes. The Lilikoi Honey Sauce should be caramelized and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a serving platter.
Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese (but they're great without sauce, too!)