Maui Strawberry Jam Muffins
Love is in the air this month and we're celebrating the sweetness of February with this Maui Strawberry Jam Muffin recipe!
Featuring the most delicious strawberry jam from the Maui Jelly Factory made with real Kula Maui Strawberries, these moist muffins make the perfect Valentine recipe to share with a loved one.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a Muffin Tin pan with Muffin cup liners, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk.
- In a medium bowl, beat the milk, melted butter, egg and vanilla extract with a fork until well blended.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stir until combined (batter will be lumpy)
- Fill the muffin-liner cups one-third full with batter.
- Drop a teaspoon of Maui Strawberry Jam on top of the batter.
- Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute, then remove muffins from pan. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Makes 12 muffins