Hawaiian Ginger Lemon Drop Martini
Calling all lemon lovers! If you love the traditional Lemon Drop Martini, you're going to adore our version with extra zest and zing.
The Hawaiian Ginger Lemon Drop Martini is a staple to your end-of-summer porch days, featuring fresh ginger and homemade Hawaiian Ginger Simple Syrup that is truly simple to make!
And would it really be a martini without a sugar rim? To keep the zest zinging, we're rolling our rims in Gourmet Ginger Cane Sugar from Salty Wahine. This is grown-in-Kaua'i commodity is pure Hawaiian cane sugar infused with all-natural ginger extract.
Keep reading to get the recipe!
Ingredients for Martini
- 2.5 oz favorite vodka
- 1 oz ginger simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 2 oz fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp freshly minced ginger (completely optional or use less/more depending on your desired ginger zing!)
- Salty Wahine Gourmet Hawaiian Ginger Cane Sugar to rim martini glass
- Rim your martini glass with Salty Wahine Gourmet Hawaiian Ginger Cane Sugar.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Pour and strain into martini glass. Garnish with lemon slice or rind.
Ingredients for Ginger Simple Syrup
- ½ cup water
- 3 slices of fresh ginger with skin removed
- ½ cup Salty Wahine Gourmet Hawaiian Ginger Cane Sugar
Boil Water in a small saucepan. Add sugar and ginger, swirling occasionally until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Remove ginger slices. Cool completely before using.
Giving this a try? Be sure to share it on Instagram and give us a tag @tastesofaloha.