No-Bake Banana Ginger Pudding
Our No-Bake Banana Ginger Pudding is a Hawaiian twist on the traditional banana pudding recipe many of us are familiar with.
Instead of using the classic Nilla Wafers, we've added in freshly baked, buttery Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies from Punalu'u Bakeshop. Stirred in is the Hawaiian Ginger Cane Sugar from Salty Wahine to add a subtle spice of island sourced ginger.
Keep reading to get the recipe! If you make it, be sure to reach out to us on Instagram and tell us how you liked it!
- 2 boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 container Whipped Cream (optional but we feel necessary!)
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1/2 box Punalu'u Bakeshop Original Shortbread Macadamia Cookies
- ⅓ cup Salty Wahine Hawaiian Ginger Cane Sugar
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Slice banana
- In individual dessert cups layer the cookie, pudding, bananas, and sprinkle with sugar then top with whipped cream. Repeat until the cup is filled to top.
- Garnish with crushed macadamia nut cookies, sliced banana, and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Chill and serve