Maui Onion Ham & Cheese Sliders
Looking to host a gathering in the near future?
Try these Maui Onion Ham & Cheese Sliders! They're a great crowd-pleasing option for your main course that will leave a tropical impression on your guests.
This Hawaiian twist on the run-of-the-mill slider recipe features Maui Onion Garlic Mustard from Dip Into Paradise, which gives these sliders a taste of flavorful onions and a boost of spice without any artificial ingredients.
Keep reading to get the recipe and let us know what you think when you make them!
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dip Into Paradise Maui Onion Garlic Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Salty Wahine Island Volcano Seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 6 slices thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice Hawaiian sweet rolls in half using a bread knife.
- Place bottoms into an 8x8 baking pan coated with cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix together butter, Maui Onion Garlic Mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Island Volcano Seasoning and minced garlic
- Brush a few tablespoons of the butter mixture onto the bottom of the rolls.
- Layer 3 slices of ham onto the rolls.
- Layer Swiss cheese onto ham layer
- Top with remaining ham slices.
- Place the top of Hawaiian sweet rolls onto the filling mixture.
- Brush the remaining butter mixture on the top of the rolls
- Cover loosely with foil
- Bake until lightly browned and cheese has melted
- Cut into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve
Serve immediately and enjoy!