Haupia Pineapple Pie
Spring is officially here and we're welcoming it with the sweetest Hawaiian recipe!
Our Pineapple Haupia Pie is made from the freshest island ingredients such as Hawaii's Best Hawaiian Haupia Mix and Maui Fruit Jewels Pineapple Puree. Haupia gives this delicious dessert a creamy, coconutty taste that is a favorite at local Luau's while the all-natural and authentically Hawaiian Pineapple Puree from Maui Fruit Jewels adds a tart touch.
This tropical pina colada inspired dessert is one you're going to want to try if you're ready to celebrate the warmer days that are coming your way!
- 8oz package Hawaii’s Best Hawaiian Haupia Mix
- 9x9 prepared graham cracker pie shell
- 1 cup of finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup Maui Fruit Jewels Pineapple Puree
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Toasted Coconut (optional)
- Prepare Hawaii’s Best Hawaiian Haupia Mix according to package directions
- Place mixture in 9x9 graham cracker pie shell
- Place in refrigerator and cool
- In a separate bowl, mix fresh pineapple and Pineapple Puree
- Once haupia mixture is cooled, top with pineapple mixture
- Serve with whipped cream and top with toasted coconut if desired