Volcano Chicken Game Day Dip
Bring heat to the big game with our Volcano Chicken Game Day Dip!
This delicious (and slightly spicy) dip makes a great topping for crackers. It features the Volcano Rub & Seasoning from Ohana Spice, which is a bold blend of ground chili peppers, whole herbs and spices. We add a cream cheese base to help dial back the heat. The creamy and spicy combo is like scoring a touchdown for your taste buds!
Read on for the full recipe that you and your fellow football fans will love.
- 1/2 c Ohana Spice Volcano Rub & Seasoning from Ohana Spice
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese - softened
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Finely chopped mixture of green onions and parsley
- 2 cups shredded and cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix Volcano Legend seasoning, mayonnaise, cream cheese and lemon juice together. Fold in chicken.
- Spread mixture into a baking and bake for 10 -15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and parsley.
- Serve with your favorite crackers!