Peanut Butter Cacao Overnight Oats
Are you a big breakfast fan but find yourself running out the door with just enough time to grab a piece of toast in the morning? Our recipe for Peanut Butter Cacao Overnight Oats will solve your boring breakfast woes -- and still let you get to work on time!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ to 1 cup or dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon North Shore Coconut Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ tbs of Sol Remedies Holy Cacao
- Combine oats, milk and chia seeds in a glass container. Stir.
- Add peanut butter and cacao. Stir to combine with oat mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.