Lilikoi Chia Pudding
We created this recipe for Lilikoi Chia Pudding and instantly fell in love for two reasons.
One: It makes a great grab-and-go breakfast for those hectic mornings
Two: It's made with the purest Hawaiian ingredients you can get your hands on.
With just a few ingredients, including Vanilla Bean Honey from Big Island Bees and Lilikoi Wai Passion Fruit Puree from Da Vine, this Chia Pudding will hit the spot if you're craving something sweet and satisfying but can also help you reach those new health resolutions you may have made.
It can be enjoyed right away or stored in the fridge for those who like to meal prep for the week!
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 3 T Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 T Big Island Bees Vanilla Bean Lehua Honey
- 1 cup Lilikoi Wai Passion Fruit Puree
- Combine milk of your choice (we used Macadamia Milk), Chia Seeds, Cinnamon, Big Island Bees Vanilla Bean Lehua Honey
- Stir well until chia seeds are well distributed to ensure no clumping
- Refrigerate until it reaches pudding consistency
- Put chia pudding (1/4 c) in a glass jar and top with 1/8 c Lilikoi Wai Passion Fruit Puree, repeat
- Enjoy on the spot or put back in fridge to set.