Grilled Bratwurst with a Tropical Twist!
Fire up your grills and get your tastebuds ready for our Grilled Bratwurst with a Tropical Twist!
This super simple recipe is one you'll keep coming back to when the nights are warm, the cooking motivation is minimal, and you just want to sit outside with a Mai Tai in hand. It's a 5-ingredient dish that takes under 25 minutes to make!
We're featuring the flavorful Pineapple Mustard from Dip Into Paradise in this dish, which adds a tropical tang that's perfect for the dog days of the season.
- 1 package Bratwurst
- 2 (12-ounce) bottles domestic lager beer
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 5 teaspoons Dip Into Paradise Pineapple Mustard
- 5 buns
- In a pot place bratwurst, beer and onion. Beer should cover the sausages and onions. Bring beer to a gentle simmer - do not let it boil! Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until brats are opaque. They will look plump.
- Transfer bratwurst to grill with tongs, grill 5 minutes on each side or until browned and crisp. Turn occasionally.
- Serve with on a roll and top with Pineapple Mustard.