Aloha Mango Cheesecake Bars
Oh-my-yum! That is the reaction anyone who tries our recipe for Aloha Mango Cheesecake Bars gives (and for good reason!)
At Tastes of Aloha, it is our mission to provide our customers with products and recipes that include the highest-quality ingredients.
This twist on the classic cheesecake recipe is filled with true Aloha ingredients, including fresh mango, organic macadamia nuts, and mango butter.
We use the Island Harvest Organic Macadamia Nuts to whip up a from-scratch crust. These nuts are grown on the lush slopes of the Kohala Mountains on the Big Island of Hawaii and are certified organic by International Certification Services, Inc. The mango cheesecake filling is made using the Mango Butter from Dip Into Paradise, which is made from Hawaii-grown Mangos!
Keep reading for the full recipe!
For the Crust:
- 2 blocks butter
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chopped Island Harvest Organic Macadamia Nuts Salted
For the Filling
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tub Whipped Topping
- ¾ cup Dip into Paradise Mango Butter
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Mango chopped into bite size cubes
- Mix crust ingredients in a bowl until combined (it will be crumbly). Press crust mixture with your hands into 9″x13″ pan and bake at 350ºF until lightly brown (about 20 minutes).
- In a bowl, mix Mango Butter and fresh chopped mango.
- In a separate bowl, mix softened cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, whipped topping and vanilla extract in a bowl until thoroughly combined and pour into cooled baked crust.
- Layer the fresh mango mixture to the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for an hour or more.
- Serve and enjoy!