Hawaiian Hibiscus Mint Cooler
It's the last days of Summer and time to COOL down with a refreshing Hibiscus Mint Cooler this Labor Day Weekend!
It’s easy to make and we have a variety of the BEST Hibiscus Teas available made locally on the Big Island and Maui including:
- ⠀Maui Rainbow Tea Hibiscus & Hawaiian Fruit Herbal Tea
- ⠀Oribe Tea Hibiscus Mint with Mamaki Cold Brew Iced Tea
- ⠀Maui Rainbow Tea Wild Berry Hibiscus Herbal Tea⠀
To make a Hibiscus Cooler:
- Make tea according to package instructions.
- Pour 3/4 c tea into glass cup with ice
- Top off with a sprig of mint
If desired, add a little sparkling water to make it fancy!
Be the first to comment.