Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple with Hawaiian Sugar Glaze
It's Summer BBQ Time and while we all love the different ways of grilling up our proteins how about this sweet treat to add to your menu at your next BBQ?
This Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple recipe is easy and delicious, using a glaze that incorporates Hula Girl Maui Vanilla Sugar and Honua Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey. A perfect sweet ending to your summer grilling!
- 12 Pineapple Spears
- 1/4 cup Hula Girl Maui Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Honua Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey
- Combine Hula Girl Maui Vanilla Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Honua Honey Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey.
- Place Pineapple Spears on a large sheet pan. Using a pastry brush cover each piece of pineapple with the sugar mixture.
- Place pineapple spears on a grill, preheated to a medium-high temperature. Cook for 5-10 minutes on each side, or until it starts to caramelize.
- Serve warm
Be the first to comment.