Tropical Thanksgiving Margarita
Thanksgiving is on November 24th this year and we think we heard someone say "Margs" and "Thanksgiving" in the same sentence. If it was you, save us a spot at your table because there's no way we're missing out on these Tropical Thanksgiving Margaritas!
Add our Tropical Thanksgiving Margarita to your Turkey Day spread for a seasonal cocktail with a splash of Aloha. Our newest Fall concoction features the sweet (but not too sweet) Lilikoi Puree from Da Vine Foods, the nutty Macadamia Nut Orgeat from Hamakua Coast Premium, and apple cider. Add the final tropical touch with a sugar rim using For J's Hawaiian Lilikoi Cane Sugar.
Keep reading to get the recipe and impress your guests with this delicious treat on Thanksgiving Day!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Lilikoi Wai Puree
- 1/2 ounce HCP Macadamia Nut Orgeat
- 2 dashes bitter
- 2-3 ounces apple cider
- For Js Lilikoi Sugar
- Add a few ice cubes into a rimmed glass with For Js Lilikoi Sugar.
- Add remaining ingredients & handful of ice into a cocktail shaker, except the apple cider.
- Pour into rimmed glass and top apple cider. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon
Are you planning on making this? Be sure to check out our Tastes of Aloha Lilikoi Mai Tai Mini Gift Box.