Pineapple Coconut Macnut Granola Crisp
Our Pineapple Coconut Granola Crisp is a versatile recipe that can be served for breakfast or dessert. In our opinion, that's the best type of treat!
This tropical culinary creation is a combination of fresh pineapple, unsweetened coconut, and some of our favorite sweet shop favorites.
We've taken the all-natural, coconut-infused cane sugar from Salty Wahine and the locally sourced Coconut Macadamia Nut Granola from Kipimana Hawaiian to whip up this delightful treat. The granola contains oats, buttery macadamia nuts, and coconut shavings for a true tropical taste. If you don't want to take our word on how good the granola is, maybe that fact that it took 2nd place in the International Flavor Awards will convince you!
Get the recipe for our Pineapple Coconut Granola Crisp below!
2 cups Diced Fresh Pineapple cut into chunks
1 cup Salty Wahine Coconut Sugar
1 cup Kipimana Hawaiian Coconut Macadamia Nut Granola
1/2 cup AP Flour (can sub with Coconut Flour)
1/2 tbs cinnamon
2 tbs butter or coconut oil (melted)
Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a bowl, mix pineapple with 1/2 a cup of coconut sugar. Mix Well. Add to an 8x8 lightly greased dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining coconut sugar with granola, flour, butter and cinnamon.
- Mix Well. Sprinkle the mixture onto the pineapple chunks.
- Top with Coconut Flakes
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.