Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate Bar
Move over Reese's cups! There's a new Halloween favorite in town!
After some spooky experimenting in the Tastes of Aloha kitchen, we managed to whip up these Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate Bars. This is a decadent treat with some serious crunch that will make your Halloween the sweetest.
This recipe features a few of our shop favorites, including coconut-infused sugar from Salty Wahine, chopped Caramel Molasses Toffee Chocolate from Puna Chocolate, and classic Macadamia Nuts from Island Harvest .
Keep reading to get the full recipe!
- 6 tablespoons butter , softened
- 1 cup Salty Wahine Coconut Sugar , packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped Puna Chocolate North Shore Style - Caramel Molasses Toffee in 50% Milk Chocolate Bar
- 1 cup Island Harvest macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease an 8x10 baking pan with baking spray.
- Using a mixer add the butter and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until just combined
- Stir in chopped Puna Chocolate and Island Harvest macadamia nuts.
- Pour into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool, slice, and serve!