Tis the Season for entertaining and we have wonderful Hawaiian Holiday additions that can bring a Taste of Aloha to your Holiday entertaining!
We begin with one of our favorite appetizers that comes with very little preparation.
Hawaiian Pepper Jelly on Cream Cheese
This appetizer uses our Dip into Paradise Hawaiian Pepper Jelly which is sweet and spicy consisting of Hawaiian peppers, onions, parsley, & honey with a flavor that is not too hot and not too mild. Pour it over cream cheese and serve with your favorite crackers. How easy is that? This delicious appetizer is sure to please and is so easy that it makes a perfect addition to your busy holiday season!
What is the holiday season with a little Hawaiian cheer?
We love this simple cocktail that we brought a twist of the islands to. This cocktail uses the delicious Da Kine Kona Coffee Syrup , this syrup is infused with Kona Coffee and is also gluten free!
- 1.25 oz of your favorite vodka
- 1 oz Hot Espresso Kona Coffee or your favorite coffee
- .30 oz of Da Kine Hawaiian Kona Coffee Syrup or to taste
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake with ice and fine strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with three coffee beans.
Super delicious Hawaiian Cocktail... Cheers!
What holiday is not complete with a delicious side dish?
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut & Passion Wasabi Mustard Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp Aunty Lilikoi Wasabi Passion Mustard
- 1 tbsp Big Island Bees Macadamia Blossom Honey
- To taste: Kaiulani Alaea Sea Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp Oils of Aloha Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
Generously coat the roast with Da Kine Hawaiian Original BBQ Rub
Place roast fat side up on roasting pan with rack.
Roast uncovered for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees until a nice golden crust forms.
Brush the Aunty Lilikoi Passion Guava Jelly onto roast
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to roast uncovered for about 11/2-2 hours and reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees**
Let rest 10-15 minutes prior to carving.
And for the finale! DESSERT!
- 1 5/8 cups Aloha Waialua Coffee Peanut Butter
- 1 6oz ready made chocolate pie crust
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 8 TBS Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- Add 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups Aloha Waialua Coffee Peanut Butter and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the ready made pie crust into a smooth layer. Place in freezer.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a large glass or heat-proof bowl. In a saucepan, bring heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours until ready to serve.