Hamakua Calamansi Pie
This recipe is easy as pie, magically delicious, and perfectly festive for St. Patrick's Day!
Our Hamakua Calamansi Pie is a tangy and tropical dessert that only takes about twenty minutes to prepare, although it does need to set overnight, so be sure to plan ahead!
The filling for this pie is a tart, creamy, and lime-flavored delight made with the Hamakua Calamansi Sour Mix from Hamakua Coast Premium -- all piled into a crumbly graham cracker crust. 😍
Keep reading to get the details for this Leprechaun-approved treat!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
For the filling:
- 2 - 10 oz can condensed milk
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 3/4 cup of HCP Hamakua Calamansi Sour Mix
- 1 tbsp calamansi zest (sub with lime)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all filling ingredients and combine until mixed well.
- Pour filling into prepared Graham Cracker Pie Shell and bake 10-12 minutes (should still have slight jiggle in middle)
- Cool and chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- When about to serve - add zest for garnish and if preferred top with whipped cream.