Guava Cheesecake Pie
If you're looking for a last minute dessert for your next holiday gathering, this Guava Cheesecake Pie will do the trick.
All you need are 4 ingredients and 5 (ish) minutes, and you'll be on your way to a tropical treat everyone will love to eat!
For this quick recipe, we use our very favorite Guava Butter from Dip Into Paradise. This Guava Butter is made in Hawaii with all-natural ingredients, including local Guava Puree. You can also use a mixture of Guava Butter and Guava Jam!
Get the full recipe here!
- Pre-made Graham Cracker 9” pie shell
- 1 - 8 oz. Package cream cheese
- 1 - 8 oz container Whipped Topping
- 2/3 c Dip Into Paradise Guava Butter
- Mix cream cheese, whipped topping and 2/3 cup Dip Guava Butter.
- Pour into the crust and drizzle with remaining Dip Guava Butter.
- Chill until ready to serve