Blue Hawaii Mocktail
Kick your feet up, relax, and reap the healthy benefits of our Blue Hawaii Mocktail. This delicious Hawaiian concoction is made with the magic of Sol Remedies Blue Hawaii Loose Leaf Tea.
This color-changing tea (yes! you read that right!) is carefully crafted to include a high dose of antioxidants and minerals that support your nervous system, promote calmness, boost brain function, and give you glowing skin. It's made on the island of Kaua'i, and sipping it will make you feel like you're sitting with your toes in the sand.
Mix this beautiful blend with lemon juice and sparkling mineral water for a refreshing mocktail you feel good about indulging in!
- 1-2 Tsp Sol Remedies Blue Hawaii Tea
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbs of lemon juice
- Sparkling Mineral Water
- Brew tea by boiling 1 cup water and add tea. Let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain tea and let cool for 15 minutes.
- In glass, add ice (about 1/2 of glass) and lemon juice. Stir.
- Add strained tea and top with sparkling mineral water. Garnish with mint and a slice of lemon.