2-Ingredient Ube Butter Mochi
This Ube Butter Mochi recipe requires minimal ingredients and 5 minutes to put together!
*Ube is a versatile purple yam that adds vibrancy to any recipe, without adding an overpowering taste.
Follow the instructions below to make your new favorite mochi recipe!
- 1 package Hawaii’s Best Butter Mochi (plus the butter, eggs, and water as directed on the package)
- 4 TBS Hamakua Coast Ube Syrup - More for deeper purple color
- Prepare Butter Mochi as directed on package. Add 4tbs of HCP Ube Syrup.
- Pour the butter mochi batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 60 minutes until the top is brown and cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut into squares to your desired size
Note: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.